About Us

Southeast (Gulf Coast), Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Patsy’s Birthday

Today, was Patsy’s birthday!  Last night, I did a little decorating of the Bus………

Patsy' Birthday 004

This morning, I took a picture of her reading the birthday card that I gave to her……….

Patsy' Birthday 002

Here’s a picture of the birthday gift that I surprised her with…………….

Patsy's Birthday 002

The big surprise was that we bought the matting while we were on our Alaska trip in 2005, and I finally got around to putting some pictures together, and then took it to Hobby Lobby right before we left Victoria, and got it framed!

She got a lot of phone calls today, and we left Red Bay and headed north to Tennessee along the Natchez Trace Parkway.  I think she had a nice day!!

 

Happy Birthday, Patsy!!

No comments: