About Us

Southeast (Gulf Coast), Texas, United States

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Days 3 & 4 Disney World–Magic & Animal Kingdoms

I have found that at Disney World, I get distracted during the day and don’t take as many photos as I thought I would.  Therefore, I am going to combined days for the blog posting.

On Monday, we went to the Magic Kingdom, and Tuesday found us at the Animal Kingdom.  Before Patsy and I got there, Rachel visited with Anna and Elsa at the Princess Fairy Tale Hall.  Soon after we met up with them, she got to meet Rapunzel and Cinderella at the same hall, and we got some pictures………

IMG_4963IMG_4979

Later in the day, Rachel and her parents rode the Dumbo ride, and she liked operated the controls that caused it to go up and down…….

DSC01819DSC01821

Afterwards, Rachel and Grammie rode the carousel and seemed to have a great time….

DSC01832DSC01841DSC01844DSC01852

We also hopped a ride on the Steam Train that went around the entire Magic Kingdom, and Rachel really like it………..

DSC01901DSC01906DSC01907

At the end of the day, Rachel rode the boat back to Fort wilderness with us to spend another night in the Bus……..IMG_4954

On Tuesday at the Animal Kingdom, Rachel got the chance to visit with the jungle version of Mickey and Minnie…………..

IMG_5046Rachel also got the ‘family picture’ that she wanted…….

DSC01875 Shortly after this picture, we took a water ride where you “may get wet”!  We took the ride, and the seat where I ended up took the full brunt of the water splash.  I was told that it looked like a 10 gallon bucket was just dumped on me, and I got soaked.  I was totally wet, my wallet was wet, and my phone quit working (later I took it a part from the protective case and found a small drop of water between the screen and the clear protective panel.  Apparently this put pressure on some buttons and kept the others from working…… got lucky there!!  Patsy got hit, too!  Here’s what we looked like…..

IMG_1585IMG_1586

On Tuesday night, we had dinner reservations at the “Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review” at the Pioneer Hall in Fort Wilderness.  The fare was ‘All You Can Eat Chicken and BBQ Ribs with sides served family style”.  Before the meal, we got another ‘family’ picture, and as you can see, we went to the Bus and got into dry clothes……..

DSC01876

Then we went to the dinner and show…….. another winner!!!

IMG_5053IMG_5065IMG_5066

We even had our own washboard to play along with the band.

Another good pair of days done!!!

No comments: