About Us

Southeast (Gulf Coast), Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Monday, and We're in Little Rock!

While we were watching the football games on Sunday, I noticed that it did not take long for the TV pictures to 'shrink'! I checked the coach battery, and it had water, but low voltage. We drove late Sunday night, and stayed on a Walmart parking lot in Benton, AR...... just about a 1/2 hour out of Little Rock. We had to use the generator all night due to the heat, and when I shut it down in the morning, the coach battery was quickly at 10.5v. That is why we stayed at Walmart.......... I have a Walmart battery and it is in the engine compartment, and if I had to change it out, I wanted the compartment to be cool.

I checked inside the Walmart to make sure that they had a battery, and then went outside and began the long process of taking the battery out. It took about an hour because both batteries had to come out, and but I got it done. Battery power is good now!!

It was about 10:00am when I finished, and we called Deanne and told her we were coming over. We had lunch together at a local Italian restaurant, then spent the afternoon with her and doing our laundry at her house. Since she had been in Victoria the week before, we did not have much to catch up on, and she did not have anything for me to work on, so we left at about 5:00pm and headed to Red Bay, AL, and the Tiffin factory. Before we left, we did take some pictures of her and Izzy...............


We drove until about 10:00pm and parked for the night at a Walmart near Tupelo, MS....... about 45 minutes from Red Bay. Tomorrow, we plan to camp at the Allegro (Tiffin) campground while we investigate my concerns about the Allegro Bus.

No comments: