About Us

Southeast (Gulf Coast), Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rick's Shed

When we returned from our Quartzsite trip, Rick (our son) informed me that he wanted to build a storage shed in his backyard to get stuff out of his garage. A couple of weeks before our last trip, his father-in-law poured a slab, and the next weekend, Rick, his father-in-law and I framed the shed on the slab. During the first day, we got all four walls completed. On the second day, Rick and I framed out the roof. The following weekend, we decked the roof, and put up the siding on the four walls, as well as the door and window.


While Patsy and I were on our last trip, Rick put the rest of the siding (eaves and gables) up and put the shingles on the roof. When we got back, the four of us (Patsy, Laura, Rick and I) painted it. Rick has since put up shelving inside, and has begun to empty his garage.


Here's the pictures.............

No comments: