About Us

Southeast (Gulf Coast), Texas, United States

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We Are Motorhome-Less

The Airstream is sold and gone. It got a buyer the first day it was shown! We finished the transaction on Monday with the money in the bank (and ready to pay on the new one), and the title is transferred.

We are currently 'not motorhome owners' for the first time since April 1, 1978, when we purchased our first motorhome.

It was sad to see the motorhome and all the memories drive out of the driveway yesterday with the new owner at the wheel. We hope he and his wife have a great time with it:
Tomorrow morning, Patsy and I will be leaving for Tupelo, Mississippi to pick up our new Bus.

To get ready for it, our son, Rick, and I removed the old 30 amp power supply and installed a 50 amp supply to accomodate the Bus. We also relocated it, because I don't believe that I will be able to get the 40' Bus into my old motorhome slot behind the garage. To be clear, I dug the trench, and he did the electrical work!!! Our grandson, Matthew, helped by moving some of the rocks around while we worked:


No comments: